The description of Wiki Encyclopedia Gold
Wiki Encyclopaedia Gold presents Wikipedia ™, conveniently formatted and speeded up for your Android device – even without an internet connection!
NEW: 30% of the price of upgrading this app to "pro" (no ads) will be donated to the Wikimedia™ Foundation (WMF). From June 2015, we will be proudly supporting the Wikimedia Foundation by donating 30% of the sale price of the "pro upgrade" (net of Google's fees and tax), to help them continue the good work in bringing free knowledge to the world.
* Take all the Wikipedia knowledge with you even without an internet connection, with Android's ONLY app to offer downloadable offline databases in over 30 languages!
* Make reading Wikipedia fun with our random article function right from the first page of the app!
* Discover meaningful encyclopedia articles and learn more about your surroundings with Wiki Encyclopaedia Gold's "articles near me" feature
– Pre-set the languages you use the most as your "favourite languages", then easily switch language to read the same Wikipedia article in one of those languages!- Switch and search between online or offline Wikipedia™ Encyclopedia, or online Wiktionary ™ dictionary
* Wiktionary dictionary allows you to search for words in any language and will provide the translation to that word as well as the meaning! It is a perfect two-in-one dictionary and translator.
– Suggest/Autocomplete feature for faster searching- Show/Hide Wikipedia editing tools for contributing to Wikimedia's project- "Search on page"- Day/Night mode settings (Black text on white background or white text on black background)- Share articles directly from your Wiki app!- Mobile/Desktop mode- Set Text Size- Save Wikipedia or Wiktionary dictionary article to phone's memory / Reading list
Supported Wikipedia languages include: English, Nederlands, Deutsch, Svenska, Français, Italiano, Español, Русский, Polski, Tiếng Việt, 日本語, Winaray, Sinugboanong Binisaya, Português, 中文, Українська, Català, Norsk (Bokmål), Suomi, فارسی, Čeština, 한국어, Magyar, العربية, Română, Bahasa Melayu, Српски / Srpski, Minangkabau, Türkçe, Bahasa Indonesia, Қазақша, Slovenčina, Esperanto, Dansk, Lietuvių, Euskara, Български, עברית, Hrvatski, Slovenščina, O‘zbek, Volapük, Eesti, हिन्दी, Galego, Nynorsk,
==If you are having trouble downloading the offline wiki encyclopaedia databases, please go to the left menu, DOWNLOAD WIKI, RECOVER PURCHASE. From here you will be able to recover your offline wiki automatically and re-start failed downloads. Any further problems, please email us! ===
Download Wiki Encyclopedia Gold, today and share the app with your friends to qualify for a free offline database!
WIKIPEDIA, WIKTIONARY, and WIKIMEDIA are trademarks of the Wikimedia Foundation. We are not endorsed by or affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation.
How to play Wiki Encyclopedia Gold on PC
Download and Install Nox App Player Android Emulator. Click here to download: Download（FREE）
Run Nox App Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store
Open Google Play Store and search Wiki Encyclopedia Gold Download
Install Wiki Encyclopedia Gold and start it
Well done! Now you can play Wiki Encyclopedia Gold on PC, just like Wiki Encyclopedia Gold for PC version.